Marketing activities have undergone transformative changes in recent years, with the last 18 months representing a true shift in the very ways we communicate. This was especially evident in B2B marketing, where efforts that were “must haves” in traditional plans became impossible overnight.
Smart B2B marketing strategies continually adapt to the changing landscape, and no matter how big recent changes were, we are proud to have partnered with brands to help them not only survive, but to succeed. As we look forward, we are excited at the new opportunities we see in B2B marketing for the upcoming year, and the many ways we are working on a strategic 2022 marketing plan with each organization to move ahead.
Critical Topics for Your 2022 Marketing Plan
1. Leveraging Digital Tactics to Build Awareness and Drive Sales – even before COVID operations began, Americans spent more than 8 hours a day on average in front of a screen. While the shift to digital began long before that, it’s important that brands continue to re-strategize their digital approach, and strengthen these initiatives so they are the core driver of leads and sales.
2. Streamlining Digital Sales Funnels – customer expectations for easy, efficient and fulfilling digital experiences are higher than ever. Now is the time to refine and improve your communications for an increasingly digital world. From the first visit to your website, and every step through (and beyond) a sale, your marketing and sales funnels must be refined for optimal digital experiences.
3. Account Based Marketing – marketers need to reach the right audiences to drive quality leads and ultimately sales. Account based marketing uses a strategic approach to develop smart campaigns, leveraging the vast amount of “big data” out there to communicate with highly specific B2B targets. Learn more about our approach to B2B Account Based Marketing, and learn how this can help you reach those “big fish” targets.
4. Optimizing & Reallocating Trade Show Budgets – everyone is excited to be back in person. However, long before COVID, most brands were decreasing their trade show investment. The last 18 months have shown there are new, and often better and more targeted ways, to reach prospects. We aren’t saying no trade shows, but in your 2022 marketing plan, it’s important to evaluate the total investment in trade show activities, and where the most return will be found.
5. Recruitment Marketing – a company’s need to sustain and grow its workforce is greater now than perhaps any time in recent memory. Virtually every company we work with, especially with our agency’s focus in highly-competitive STEM and B2B fields, has a critical need to recruit. We are working hand-in-hand with marketing and HR departments to help craft new approaches and ideas to grow talent pipelines.
6. Influencer Strategies – not just for B2C brands, influencer marketing has become an important component of many industrial, technological and strategic B2B marketing initiatives. From product placement on social media, to carefully nurtured partnerships with key organizations and personalities, influencer campaigns can yield a big impact for brands looking to build loyalty and awareness.
How Can We Help You in 2022?
For two decades we’ve helped B2B organizations succeed, and our expert team is ready to support you. Fill out the form and let’s plan a time to connect.
You’ll discover our collaborative approach from our first conversation. We are dedicated to helping brands succeed, and are ready to Power Up Your 2022 Marketing Plan.
Stifel Marcin – The B2B Marketing Agency
Unlike many advertising and marketing agencies, B2B isn’t just something that we do, it’s all we do. We’ll work to help your brand achieve its goals through the strategic combination of creativity, communication and technology. Our focused client intake processes give us the ability to thoroughly understand your business, products and objectives, working to identify the competitive advantages and opportunities that will grow awareness, leads and sales. We develop innovative marketing plans with strategic, data-driven processes, presenting complex ideas and compelling messages that position your business ahead of the competition. As your cooperative partner, our integrated B2B marketing agency is dedicated to your success. Contact us today and see how we can power up your marketing strategy and results.