The hallmark of a great website is an optimal user experience (UX) – with an architecture that is understandable, easily navigated, and allows users to quickly find the right products and information to support their research, review or purchasing decision.
Properly planning, implementing and maintaining a B2B search engine optimization strategy will position your business prominently in the marketplace, and in the search results. The importance of SEO for B2B businesses is evident when considering some recent statistics:
• 89% of B2B researchers gather information about potential purchases online
• 53% of website traffic is from organic search (vs paid advertising)
• 42% of B2B purchasers use a mobile device during their search
• 29% of Google users only visit one page from their search results
• The average B2B buyer conducts 12 different online searches before interacting with a B2B website
At its core, excellent SEO practices:
• Allows users to find your business more easily with higher search engine results page (SERP) rankings.
• Ensures your website offers content that helps solve the problem they’re searching about
• Creates positive brand visibility
• Ensures your website renders properly on different devices and browsers
• Provides key data people are seeking
• Improves the user experience
Search engine optimization takes ongoing maintenance and monitoring to be sure you are listing where you want, and don’t fall in the rankings. Even if you achieve that coveted first-place ranking, take the steps to ensure both your site code and content are updated regularly, and take stock of your keyword performance to gauge how your rankings compare to your competitors. Just because your site is at the top today, doesn’t mean your competitors aren’t actively working to grab that position from you.
Google recently confirmed that, beginning in February 2022, it will begin using its page experience ranking update for desktop search. When thinking about your user’s desktop experience, Google will now more heavily factor into its rankings page load speed, perceived first impression of the site by the user, and stability of the layout of a page. Mobile friendliness will not factor for desktop, but other factors like HTTPS security will remain. Is your website ready?
Exceptional search engine optimization and maintenance is crucial in this digital age. Whether you are building a new site or need ongoing B2B SEO services to improve an existing build, our team of experts is here to help. As a Google Partner agency, we have the resources to measure, monitor, and improve your page experience and search engine rankings. Reach out via the form on this page or contact us via phone or email and let’s talk.
Unlike many advertising and marketing agencies, B2B isn’t just something that we do, it’s all we do. We’ll work to help your brand achieve its goals through the strategic combination of creativity, communication and technology. Our focused client intake processes give us the ability to thoroughly understand your business, products and objectives, working to identify the competitive advantages and opportunities that will grow awareness, leads and sales. We develop innovative marketing plans with strategic, data-driven processes, presenting complex ideas and compelling messages that position your business ahead of the competition. As your cooperative partner, our integrated B2B marketing agency is dedicated to your success. When you need B2B SEO experts, look no further than Stifel Marcin. Let’s get started.
We'd love to hear your story and how we can help your business succeed.
© 2022 Stifel Marcin. All Rights Reserved.